Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

Opera & Oprah

These days I discovered, that my blog is even more famous than I thought.
I mean of course people love to read my crap but that there are so many bored people out there I've hadn't ever expected. My statistics are increasing week by week,  people I don't know read my blog, I go to school and see my logo on some computers. like in the following picture.
1 of thousands reading Urban Survival
But the day I found out that I'm really famous was 2 days ago.
Have a seat.
That was the Day I received a letter from none other than, cling, Oprah!
I know it's hard to believe.. well.. actually it's not it's about time that she text me because of my awesomeness. 
What could Oprah want from me? Good question but the answer is better.
She wants to interview me!
Oprah wrote that she's at the moment in Australia for some sessions and she would like to interview some australian personalities. Surfing through internet she found randomly my blog and started to read, as she almost died of laughing and of course awesomeness she decided to take me instead of Hugh Jackman. Sorry mate.

She said she wants me to have in her studio this weekend of course a jet will pick me up in gold coast airport. What an honor and to be honest I'm a little nervous.. who wouldn't?

She said she'll ask me just stuff about my childhood, experience, and plans about writing a biography.
In Oprah's shows it's very common to start crying. I don't plan to but now I think what if Oprah makes my cry? Would I lose awesomeness or maybe even gain?
So tomorrow in the morning I'll fly to Sydney, the show is in the evening and I'll be back on Sunday.

Now don't think I'll become arrogant because of this, I'm still the same guy and I'll continue writing. Maybe the show will not even been broadcasted..
Anyway If you like to put advertise on my blog or if you are interested in a marketing campaign with me please see my agent (Henry Potter, Griffin & Door Consultancy) to set up the contract but consider that I wont be cheap after the show.

So see you.. I mean see me on TV ;)

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen