Freitag, 26. November 2010

Against iPhone

OMG you have no idea what I just found out!
8% of all those who visited my blog, did this by iPhone!
I mean, all of my friends know that I really HATE iPhones.
Many people ask me, "why you're not like iJustine, you already have the same blog"
I DON'T! for all those who don't know her.. it's better you don't!
She's just a blonde who likes to film every boring part of her life and post it on YouTube on one of her 3 Channels. She is kind of successful, but.. i don't get it! It's just nonsense what she's talking about, because every 2nd video is about how great iPhone is.
And there is the difference, I do talk about stuff which is important, which helps you to survive in urban situations, about daily problems of young adults, and more.. (not yet but I promise I will..) and she don't!
So please, dear people.. I'm happy that you are so interested on my blog but.. don't read it on iPhone!

cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen