Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

Leaving Switzerland

So Today I'm going to leave Switzerland. My Flight is in the Evening but I'm going to leave home about 7 hours earlier. Nooo the Airport isn't that far (just about 1 and a half hour), actually it's more about that we have so much Snow on the Roads (yesterday i felt like in Ski vacation..) and there are some Roadworks so I thought, when I'm going to miss this flight because of traffic you guys won't learn anything in my blog.. So I'm leaving that early just because of you!

Do you know this Song of the Pointer Sisters - I'm so exited? I feel exactly like this. I'm so exited about surviving in Australia, I'm so exited about the people I'll meet there, I'm so exited and I just can't hide it! .... Great... can't get this song now out of my mind!

But actually I'm leaving with different feelings.. In one way I'm happy about going in a warm area (in WINTER!) and learning how to surf but in an other way I'm leaving all my friends..
I can't just go out with them, when I like to. I mean, I have to calculate if they're awake to even talk or chat with them. I hate those sentimental moments, 'cause I'm a funny guy I like laughing and stuff, but I hate it if someone's sad. that's why I didn't give a leaving party. I met friends in those last days and everyone told me that it's not gonna be the same without me but I have to enjoy it. Hello? this isn't really helping. Just while I'm typing this I got a massage of my cousin, she wishes me all the best a good flight and much fun, how sweet is this? Yesterday I thought about canceling all, just because I'm gonna miss all!

So I'm coming to the 2nd advice (1st was already that you have to leave early enough) never ever cancel something! Every moment in life is a chance, If you cancel something you're canceling your chance! Example: If your best friend asks you to go clubbing together, it's a chance. Maybe you're going to meet new people and maybe later in life in a situation you're happy to know them. maybe you will see somebody you haven't seen since years or maybe you will meet your big love, maybe. But if you say "no I'm tired, had a long day, blah blah blah I'm not coming" then you cancel your chances in every way! Be spontaneous and don't say no, just be like the Yes Man!

I'm having so much fun with this linking option =)
Thats the point where i should end my post, so I'll see you on the other side ;)

Cheers

4 Kommentare:

  1. Its not gonna be the same without you ;) but have fun! Its gonna be legend......

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. what a true message, feel like crying ;-) rock this beach ardi, looking forward to some strange storys!

    AntwortenLöschen