Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Mexico City, Munich, Montreal and Moscow

Great, Great, Great
I'm talking not only about the weather but also about the fact that we don't have any homework this week. So this mean that it's a party week. It starts today with the Brazilian Party as I already told you. I know some people now and found some friends. I'm trying to not speak to much german (I'm speaking more german than in switzerland) because I'm here to improve my english so if I wouldn't have this blog I would get a big fat zero in improving.

I thought about movinh to Surfers Paradise itself for some reasons, one of them is to must speak english. I met some Brazilian guys they asked me if i want to move with them. You might be a little confused because you thought I live in Surfers. I actually live In Mermaid Waters which is at Gold Coast too but to Surfers it takes me 20 minutes by bike (if Wilson is not too bored).
So this means that I have to pay always about 20 bucks for the cab from Club to home, which is too much.

By the Way do you guys know where the word cab is comming from?
It commes from the french word cabrioler which means when goats jumping around, because the first cabs bumped that much that it reminded the passengers on bumping goats.

anyway tonite I'm going to ask some people a question, you should do the same to brake the ice with strangers, as my teacher advised.

Which were the names of the cities that all started with M, where the Olympic Games were held continuously.
That means one after one.

Guess :P

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen