Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010

3 little Ice Cubes

I really get mad when I look out of the window.

It's raining!

Don't get this in a wrong way, I'm not the type of person who hates rain, gets disappointed and gets worried about his hair (..well the last part might be right). No I'm not, otherways I didn't have fun in Venice =)
I just hate that it changes so dramaticly.

In the morning I get sweaty befor I even arrive at school, in the afternoon I have to wait till it stops raining to ride home (that's why I'm still here).

Yesterday was great but too Hot, I decided to go to the beach instead of school. Yeah I know.. bad boy, but You don't get this, there hasn't been a day like this since I'm here. It was even to hot for the ice cubes in my water, poor cubes dind't last long..

That reminds me on a story!

Once upon a time..

I was in school. Proffesional school to be honest.

There was a friend of mine (no it was not me). He had an affair with a girl of the same class (what a jerk!) later they were in a relationship.. So once I discovered a tattoo on her back.
3 little Icecubes. I asked him about the meaning. After almost fighting with him, he told me the story.

She had a best friend (male) and I think she was a little into him. After spending much time together they had sex and for every time they had sex they got inked. So the 3 cubes stand for 3 times they were in bed together.. (Common! Are you kidding me?!)

The only thing I said was: "At least you know when she cheatted on you"
This seemed not to be a problem because, her friend and she don't talk anymore together and he regretts it that he got inked, she don't!

what we learn from this story is..

..check always your girlfriends back!


Hey it stopped raining. =)

cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen