Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010

The bored Crow!

I started to go to school by bike. It's much less expensiv, you keep your fitness and it's even faster than bus.
When I go to school there is no problem. Sweaty, you are a little, but you're going to survive.

But! when I go home, just 200 meer befor I arrive. There is a bored Crow waiting for you and you wont believe it, but he really attacks you. I have never seen this befor, but it's true.
And it not only happened to me, Elodie started to laugh when I told her, because she had the same experience too. He allways attacks your helmet, maybe he would't when I wouldn't wear one, but I don't wanna risk. Keep riding straight when you are beeing attacked..

The only reason I come to ,is just that Wilson is bored (I called him Wilson, don't know why, but how would you call a crow?).

So here is my advice.
When you're riding the bike. Take allways a tennis racket with you!

Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. du chönntisch mau die attacke vom wilson fiume.. =)
    F. Dominguez =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Geili Idee aber erwiest sech aus chli schwirig ha scho mueh mit velofahre und umeluege da soet fiume no drzue gleich unfau beduete, aber probieres mau ;)

    AntwortenLöschen