Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

Surf Club Ritual

Every friday is graduation day.
That mean there wil be hold some speaches of students who are leaving on this day,
very funny always, especially when some asian guys take out their 16 pages long speaches and you can't hear anything, because they don't speak clearly in the mic, nice try..

But it's allways sad when cool people leave this week 4 guys of my class left =(
Monday we got new ones =) freshmen!

Yoshimi, a Japanese girl of my clas, left too so my teacher Mark said something about her that she was a good student with great grammar skills and he really said "This week she had a great experience sitting next to Ardi and teach him some grammar I think they would be a lovely couple, Oh there he is. Hi Ardi" and pointed on me, in front of the whole school. How emberassing would everbody think, I don't care it was just funny.
Yoshimi held her speach and I understoud; great, good, beach, miss and happy and I think she said something with facebook too.

Anyway, just after the speaches everyone goes to the surf club. It's like a little club (actually it's a deck over a restaurant) so funny. but there are only guys from my school there and you can drink cheap. Last Friday was so cool, In 2 minutes the sky transformed from cloudly to stormy.. very stormy. We've even seen a tornado on the sea.

So after a while Daina arraived (who is Daina?), Daina is a swiss I met her a week before. She Was in Langports too now she has some vacation and then she will start studying in australia because her Dad has the australian citizenship so that she gets kind of social opertunitis to study here, She told me about Tim Tam, it's a very delicous australian chocolate biscuit. And last Friday she brought me some because I didn't knew it. Isn't this sweet?! =)

I like the Surf Club Ritual. You allways meet new people and it's good to organize which parties you have to go.

Looking forward to reach friday =)

Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. 'she said something about facebook too' lol :D
    sounds great m8! have fun, see you on skype soon... peace Luca

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Japanese are so weired they're even more addicted on Facebook than me :P

    hope to see you soon bro

    AntwortenLöschen