Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010

Home and Mates

So, about my new home. I live in a big house in Mermaid Waters this takes probably the same way like I have from my place to go to town. By Bike it takes you about 20 Minutes.
My Moms name is Sandra she’s an English teacher her husband is named Marc he’s an Internet marketing guy, they have a daughter her name’s Sasha she’s in my age.

They have many pets about 3 cats, 2 birds, 1 Hamster and 1 dog. The dogs name is Muffin, isn’t this cute! But Muffin doesn’t smell good at all, so I guard the distance.

Besides the family and the zoo I live here with other students.
First Guys I met were Alex and Carmelo 2 Columbian guys, I think Alex is good in cooking and Carmelo is a Surf teacher, how great is this? They both go in a language school to but not in mine. Then I met Leo and Rafael Brazilian guys they work a lot and they're surfers. Leo make even Surfboards and Rafael is actually Sashas Boyfriend. There is a Japanese Guy living here too, his language course ended and his still here to work and use English, actually he’s not good in English. He has always a small Computer that is in fact a dictionary and he uses it more than anything else. His name is Tayoski (I had so long to keep his name in my mind, the first days I just called him Takeshi). There is a French girl too, her name is Elodie she’s in my school. I like to talk French with her, even when I’m here to learn English… than there is a Brazilian Couple, they’re in my school too, His name is Rodrigo and her is Janina, they're also in my school. Carolina is new in the house too, she arrived 1 day after me, but she already was in Surfers, she just changed the accommodation for a while. She’s in my school too. She’s Brazilian too, she never ever cooked by her self, had a housekeeper who did this for her, so I teached her… Like I am such a great chef :D I helped her to make rice, omg not even that she knew. But it’s ok first time always hurts.
Yesterday a new one arrived, his name is Ozy he’s a Brazilian too (think they’re dominating).

I like this kind of mix in my house. I meet a lot of cultures, especially Brazilians, but actually it’s cool.

‘Cause in school there are so many Swiss ( a whole quarter of them) and it’s weird to talk English with them, ‘cause you know exactly these guys will understand you better in your own language.
I think it’s going good so far with meeting new people and learning english.

Buuut Kangaroo, I still haven’t seen any! =(

cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen