Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010

2nd week

It's official.
I'm no more a "Newbie" at school!


Every monday, new students start at Langports, that mean I'm no more the new one.
I'm so happy because from now on, all the attention won't be on me all though I'm looking for it :P

So today it's Tuesday that means tonite is Brazilian party.. Actually me teacher use to call it Swiss party, because there are more Swiss than Brazilians. Yesterday we had a barbie at the pool just men, we talked about men stuff like muscle gaining, horror films, food and law.. sounds weired right? It wasn't, just nice.

It just started to rain, that's why I'm still in school. My lesson ends normaly at noon despite most people having school till 3. But I don't wanna ride home when it rains, so I wait... and wait..

About school my grammer is still worse (see? I had to say "my grammer is still bad".. anyway..)
But my teacher said my speaking is fantastic, When he asked me why, I said "I don't know I just speak the way it sounds better", he answered "When you finnish my class, you will know why and not only because of the sound" OMG and I really learn. Today I learned about finite verbs, contrast and purpuse clauses "WTF" would I say when I was in Swiss but now, I'm a pro!

All right you guys are not here to learn some english, but I wan't to tell you some Aussie expressions, so that you are prepared when you come down under.

Aussie - Australian
Barbie - Barbeque (BBQ)
Stingy - Person who don't like to spend money
get root - get fucked
Mate - Friend/Buddy
Arvo - afternoon
Fag - Fucking Gay
Esky - Ice Box
sup - What is going up (e.g. "sup mate?")
rip off - when somebody sold you something too expensiv

Hope I helped you

Miss you Fags, keep fun.

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen