Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

1st school day

Ok Guys finally in Surfers!
Had some problems with internet, because there is no in my house..
I've already started to write my post about the travel but, it's on my laptop.
So now it's my first school day, I'm beginning in about 24 minutes.
there are so many of different people here from diffrent countrys and cultures.
just nex to me on the computer is a japanese girl, it's her first day too but she don't speaks any english
on the other side I have 2 french girls talking french together and you're not allowed to speak another language than english in school (I'm gonna tell the theachers)
Behind me there are my two house mates Elodie and Carolina, thank god we're in same school, I never wouldn't find school or bus home.

Langports at first sight is great, I think I'm going to have much fun here as soon as the weather gets better, I'm gonna start how to surf. And as soon as I complet my post about the trip (it's was such an expirence) and about my home, I'm gonna post it.

I've just seen the free-time program there is so much to do allmost every-day!
from BBQ to Skydive, from Surfing to Soccer and much more!
Buuuuuut! I still haven't seen any Kangoros!! I thought they're jumping around like there is no other animal =(
I'm so depressed because of it, when I don't see any in the next days I'm going to outback (but have to look for Bear Grills to take him with me)

OMG these japanese girl next to me is writing an e-mail in japanese on a english keyboard, how difficult must be this?!

So all my swiss mates (and my mates all over the world)! hope you're enjoying the weather!

Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. Watch out for the sharks (and the Japaneses, which can be very agressive, too)! xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. seems like you have experience with 'em tina ;)

    AntwortenLöschen