Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

What happened with "The Experiment"?

It's been about 2 months since I'm back from Australia, of course I miss it but I don't only the sun, sea and parties (it's hard to believe there is something you miss even more..) the most I miss the adventure. Everyday is a gift only waiting to get unwrapped and you as a child in this metaphor can't wait to see what's in it, so everyday you receive something new and the other days are waiting under the christmas tree to get unwrapped another day..


How philosophic...


What I'm trying to say is Switzerland is boring.
There is just nothing to experience, the most interesting is that Alex Frei, captain of the national football team won't be in the team anymore.. Who cares about Swiss football?


In Aussieland I used to post every second day now I don't now what to write about.. Nooo I'm not reaching the limits of my imagination.. there is still a lot! Trust me!!!


Anyway Today I had one of my sentimental moments again so I went through my blog checking some of my 58 Posts (I definitely spent to much time on this). One title caught my eye "The Experiment". My head would explode if I would remember every single post I wrote so I had no Idea what it was about. 
At this time I explained about the little metal pieces you fix on your key bunch and come back straight to your home if you lose it. 


Remember?
No?
Go and check it, I don't have time to explain it to you..!


Anyway I'm wondering what happened with my little key I dropped in the mailbox in Surfers. Did he travel around? If yes, where had he been? Did he see the sea? Did he find his way back home? Wanna hear my opinion? I think the postman looked at it when he found it, didn't know what to do with it and threw it away.
Poor little key.


Next days I will write an e-mail to the concern offering this product and ask them if they found something and why it's  not working though they guarantee the bring-back from Australia.
Of course they will say that I can't prove it.. but I can! If they don't give me my money back I will send this little video to a service rating agency and if they give me my money back I will still pass the video to the rating agency.. just for fun.


I will keep you updated.


Oh by the way, I would like to say happy Bday to my greatest fan Anna! Rock it girl ;)


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen