Montag, 30. Mai 2011

Reunion Party & Complications

I laughed my ass out this week, as I received a mail from Joel a.k.a "Sigi Al Jazeeri". 
It was about a "meet-your-aussie-schoolmate/I-know-what-you-did-last-winter-party", because most of the people who were with us Aussie-mania are back in country.

Just imagine this, I'm here since more than 3 months and they maybe just got back.. assholes!
Anyway I got this mail last thursday he wanted to launch the party on saturday..

And because it's so funny let's read it again: "I got this mail last thursday he wanted to launch the party on saturday.." isn't it nice how optimistic or drunk people must be to write such a thing?
And he must have definitely been one of them while he was writing it.


My lovely friends frome Australia oder Brazil won't get it. I'll tell you. If you wana organize something in Switzerland you have to do it at least 1 month before. Even if it's a "come an have some popcorn in my flat" with 2 friends. You don't believe it? let's take a look at the facts..
he invited about 30 people (I'm just guessing) out of them, only 6 said they COULD and out of them probabely just Sigi and a random drunk guy showed up.


Anyway Sigi is a great guy, very initiative to start something like this but you shouldn't COMPLAIN if nobody can come. After that he did a good one he already wrote a new letter with a previous date and an activation. Another suggestion, make a doodle plan with this you always keep the overview and the others as well. 


Before we meet we need to announce some rules, like there aren't enough laws here.. but one there isn't here: "You're allowed to drink on the street" and I know how much you like this one.

Lets call theese Rules > Doofy Rules! why? why not!


Doofy Rules:
1. Every participant must bring at least 8 pictures for each week he spent there on a USB stick or Laptop.
2. Every participant must speak about 2 situations he had over there and won't ever forget it.
3. Everybody who was in Australia is a Participant.
4. Everybody who won't show up is gay
5. Every participant must wear 1 personal garment which he/she had with him/her in Australia (to recognize the others) (what's a garment? > Google Transaltor > a "Clothing Piece" e.g. T-shirt, Skirt, Flipflops etc.
6. The Organizer (Al Jazeeri, Sigi) is committed to send every Participant a manual for "Ring of Fire"
7. Every participant is obligated to learn the Doofy Rules, the Ring of fire Rules and the security rules for the Swiss Asault Rifle
8. Every participant will attend a Test about every rule, only who passes will be let to the party.
9. Every participant will have to sign a form, in which he asserts that the Organizer (Al Jazeeri, Sigi) is a alwayls complaining human being.
10. Every participant has to bring his own camera and sunglasses (even if it's dark) to show his/her tourist status.
11. Everybody who's reading this is hell bored.


I will definitely be there and I'm really looking forward to see your paled faces and having fun with you like in old days.
I have to say, I really miss all of you and if I don't remember your name just don't take it personal..


By the way, rule number 12:
12. Every participant has to wear a sign on the chest with his name on it, visible for the other participants.


See you there


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen