Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011

Summer is coming to town

People, the urban survival label is back in town.


Last time I posted I was looking for a Co-host to post something. I gat to tell you I had so many answers, I'm still busy with reading 'em all.. Joke! Not one person was brave enough to write in my style and let everybody see his grammar mistakes.


But as I doubted that anybody will announce his appear into survival scene, my mate Luca told me he would love to. So a special applause for him!!!


Wohooo!!


I told him he can post something whenever he likes.. that was 3 weeks ago. I don't know if he forgot about it or if he's still trying, but till then, I'm gonna tell you the story.. the story about how I met your mother.. joke I did not meet your moms.. not of all of yours. Doesn't it sound weird when somebody says that to someone else than his kids? By the way. I'm so sad that the 6th season finished! What I'm gonna do 'til the next? 
I could watch an other serial.. noo!
I could spend some more time for learning.. noo!
I could do some social work to help other people.. actually a good idea but that's to much responsibility for an internet jerk who has no social competences like me, so... noo!
I could watch the season again.. yes, but I watched allready the first 13 episodes, what I'm gonna do until autumn when the new season starts?


I could pick up a new hobby.. yes! And that is exactly what I did. Guys what do you do, when you miss surfing, but your not at the sea and there is no snow anymore? right, you look for something similar. 
So I picked up wake boarding. This is a great sport I went with my man Luca and his probably gonna write something about it as well. Honestly we are pretty talented. I don't know how I could live without it, but I'm definitely going to spent more time on this. To prove that we are good, we made a little clip watch me and ma boys on our first time on a wake.





aren't we good?


I would recommend everybody to at least try it, you probably won't be as good as we are, but you will have fun anyway.


Thans for reading keep urban surviving and don't stop to do crap, 'cause you're just once young!


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen