Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Nailed my 5000th


Let’s celebrate!

Guys today is a special day, not only because it was my birthday (yes it was and I removed my birthdate from facebook on purpose) but also because I nailed my 5000th. Now you might think that it is absolutely impossible to nail 5000 girls but guys I’m not speaking about coitus (it’s such a funny word… coitus) and even though it would be possible… I guess.

I’m talking about people that read my blog!

I just checked my statistics and discovered that over 5000 people (with different IP addresses for the know-it-all of you) read my blog. This is my breakthrough and it shows me that you didn’t stop reading since I got back from Australia.

This means a lot to me, to know that you guys waste your time on my blog. So I will continue posting and informing you about my weird and funny stuff (there is a lot at the moment)

And because I’m in such a good mood I’ll show you which posts are the most popular ones of all time:

5th rank -> Mojo Surf (The story about the perfect surf camp and how everybody sees Australia)

4th rank -> To whom it may concern (The answer to all the haters)

3rd rank -> Wilson's Revenge (This is probably so popular because it’s funny to watch how angry bird Wilson attacked me)

2nd rank -> Pre Start (my thoughts and preparation for leaving)

1st rank -> Leaving Switzerland (The endless story about my trip and how it seemed to fail before I even started)

And the recent most read post is of course Asian Stereotyp (surely because of the weird pictures), which was more popular than I thought.

Guys thanks a lot for your loyalty (tears are coming up) you’re the best!

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen