Dienstag, 8. März 2011

iPhone sucks!

Did you ever had an idea and thought wow, I could start a business with it.
I have this once a week if I would realize everything I would have already become a millionaire.


Few Days ago I had a really good one.


How it came over me, good question.


Being home alone I got hungry but didn't now what to do.
Most of you guys now that I became the new Jamie Oliver during my stay in Australia, but unfortunately only when it's about spaghetti.
No cooking spaghetti is not easy.. I mean yes it is, but you can make it much better and the sauce, how could I forget the sauces, It's really difficult and I was surprised how good I made them.


Anyway being in the kitchen and looking into the kitchen box (Chuchichäschtli) I was staring on a packet of corn starch.
Trying to imagine what do you need this for I came to no conclusion.
The other things I discovered weren't helpful neither.
Than it came over me.
A website, where you can type in the ingredients you have around and gives you a simple recipe which is made out of them.
I even had a name for it: youcook.com


Okay the name is negotiable but the idea is great.
Proud of this idea I wrote it down, with all the details and stuff.
I even wrote what I need to realize it:


80'000 bucks
1 Web publisher
1 Web designer
1 cook
1 lawyer
3 clerks
and 8 member cards for starbuck's


In the evening I even told my friends, first I thought I should keep this as a secret because, someone might steel this idea but then I decided the other way.


Before I told them about the website, I told them the story with the kitchen box, and than he said: "And you want something that tells you what to do with the ingredients you found at home right?"
Wtf? is it written on my forehead or what?


He said, it already exists, it's an iPhone app..


Fuck you iPhone!
Everybody who knows me know that I hate iPhones but now I despise them!
I can't find any stronger word than despise or hate, but if it exists I would ... iPhones!


Once more Apple destroyed a dream of a young ambitious businessman..
hope you're happy..!


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen