Freitag, 4. März 2011

Nintendo

If you're young you try to act older and if you're old you regret you can't stay forever young.
This is as normal as fries and ketchup.


But what happens if you act younger but you're already young?


Now that I have enough time I spend a lot of time with thinking what to do.
Most people would sleep longer, I can't I get up at 8.. in fact I fall later again asleep but just because I don't know what to do.


Of course you can go to training, but if you go to training in the morning you have no power for the training in the evening and in my opinion a training without giving your maximum is just exercising for old people.


So what should I do during the day when all my friends are working?
Of course, I have an Xbox 360 but I already know all my games and I quit the internet account just to not get addicted, surprisingly it really works.


My brother bought a new laptop few days ago.
And my other brother is kind of a computer pro, so he installed a program on his laptop called "project 64" which is this old Nintendo 64 for computer.


I am so amused gaming all this old school games =)
4 example "Zelda Ocarina of time" which is just a legend of a game!


But with what I spent hours of gaming is "Pokemon yellow edition" 
From all the colors a rainbow contain it was the yellow one which I preferred.
You know this one where Pikatchu follows you.



Gaming on the new laptop my mom sat next to me, pointing her finger on me, she said, she remembers how I used to play this on my game boy color when I was 12! She hoped I went through this phase and now it seems like I didn't make any progress in growing up.


Sry Mom it's not my fault.. it's Nintendo's ;)


Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nintendo is a Devil 4 sure!
    And unfortunately I got plenty of time spending on Black Ops for PS3...^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I gave up playing COD after spending hours and almost losing the rest of my intelligence.. honestly Pokemon isn't doing better.

    AntwortenLöschen