Donnerstag, 3. März 2011

Dilema

Has been a while since I told you guys whats new over here.


As I already said I don't have to do the exam anymore, but how do I spend my day if not with studies?
Good question.


I'm looking for a job until school starts. But it's more difficult than I thought.
I'm only looking for something until August and I don't have much work experience so it's difficult to find something.


My Dad found something for me. He has a friend (I love stories which starts like this..) and this guy is the owner of a new energy drink.
He's distributing he's energy drinks in some clubs in the french part of switzerland and he would like to sell some in the capitol city.. in my city.
So I would be kind of a marketing  guy trying to sell some drinks. I could earn 10% of what I sell.. I don't like that.


Same day a human resources responsible from Geneva called me to check my interest for a job. This job is great! I would work again for the finance department and they really need somebody who speaks albanian as a international contractor. I would work in Geneva which is a very interesting city but far, about an hour of travel everyday.. and it's not a temporary limited job which means, they would like to keep me for longer than just those months.
What's possible is, I could change the school into part time. That means instead of 1 year I would finnish it in 2 years so I can work. But that means it takes longer and stuff.


The other possibility is training.
Last week I went to training and he immediately offered me a fight in 1 and a half month.
This is very soon, I would have to do exercises every day to get fit and he told me another two fights and I could fight for the swiss champion belt this year. I really didn't expect to fight this year but I'm happy, I like to go to tournaments.


But now I'm confused..
What should I do about the job?
Should I accept to fight?
Should I change school?
Should I become a hero and help all the people in Switzerland who need my help?
Or should I stay home and game Call of Duty?


One question I might could answer by my self.
Should I apologize to all who feel offended by my blog?
I don't think so, No journalist would apologize for the truth and so do I  ;-)
If you don't like it, don't read it.


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen