Samstag, 19. März 2011

Shooting Days

Yesterday I started my the application clip for that tv show I told you about.


At this part I would like to say thank you to my crew, Luca the cameraman, Ivan my stunt coordinator and my bro Faton as my makeup artist.


I had really fun yesterday though we had no plan what to do.
Here an advice, If you have to shoot a movie or something like that just start.
The best ideas you'll have during recording and so did we.


We went to a forest to show that I'm familiar with the "wild". It's really difficult to say something when you have no plan, in Oprah's show that was not a problem, because I knew her questions and there were 2 people helping me to form my answers (I felt really dump).
Now imagine my situation in the forest. I'm with my nice coat sitting in mud, it's raining so Luca is trying to cover the camera with his jacket and ivan is watching everything from the background while wearing a cowboy hat.. I had to laugh every time and Luca kept recording while laughing. I had much fun.


Then the stupid idea to jump in the river came over me..
So I went home to get some clothes and towels and went to the river. 
It was really cold, exactly 6.4 degree I thought if it would be a good idea to do this, but it was to late to turn back. Then I discovered I didn't bring my swimwear so I swam with my underwear. People were there watching me, wtf I was doing, I invited them.. strangely nobody came..


how cold it was I can only explain by describe by telling you the size of my balls..
you know those little marbles? yes? know imagine them inside of you body.. weird I know but that's how it was.. almost..


Then I had another scene, jogging wet in underwear then another one in the old town with head ache because of the change of my body temperature..


Today I went to training. We recorded some scenes how I kick some asses and got kicked as well. I had a little sweaty interview after training, just another scene and we can start to cut.
The clip shouldn't be more than 1 minute.. (just the river scene is about 4..).


I think it's gonna be great, it's really funny and if the don't take me, I'm gonna be sad then angry and then I'll send them the bill of my doctor because of my hypothermia (undercooling)
actually I'm over cool.. ;)


anyway I had great fun, I felt like one of these crazy guys who does everything for getting into TV.. Oops I am..


Guys if you have the opportunity to get in a show, don't take it..
It's really tough and you have to be born for it.. so just pass your appearance to me.. I'll make it.


I hope the'll take me, if I'm in tv I'll greet my fans, no, my friends on urban survival!


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen