Dienstag, 15. März 2011

Sleepless experiment

After my experience in TV with Oprah, I'm addicted to be in front of a camera.
So I decided to continue my TV career in Switzerland.


Last week I applied for an experiment of the TV show "Galileo". Every person in a german speaking country knows Galileo, it's kind of an educational spot. They explain stuff nobody need to know but everybody watches it. Today probably kids learn more through it than in school. Anyway they have those experiments and one of them is the sleepless experiment for which I applied for.


Sleepless logo


It's an experiment to reach the limits of a human being by tiring it.
The candidates stay together and try to stay awake as long as possible, getting more tired and mored tired they have to absolve different tests and exercises about concentration, balance and stuff. It's already shown twice and this time the slogan is "Into the wild" well I guess it's just gonna be in a forest, because there is no Jungle in western Europe.. actually nowhere in Europe..


All this stuff I didn't know when I applied.. I didn't know they would really consider to take me..
Damn now I told it.. 


I just send them an e-mail by writing in the same style as in my blog (of course they take me).
Few days later I received an answer. "Vicky" from the show in germany told me she already was my fan and explored it must be the same guy.. well.. the last part is not really true but it would make sense!
She told me I'm in recall! Now they would like to see a little clip of me explaining my self, why I'm the perfect candidate and telling them more about me.
I'm sure they just want to see me because I made them laugh and now they need to know if I look good enough to be in TV.. hello? Ask Oprah!


So why am I the perfect competitor? Well I could tell them about army and that we had to stay awake and concentrated awake for days.. unfortunately I didn't make any survival clip while being in army, but it's true, I swear!


1 minute it's just not enough to tell about me.. this gonna be very hard. But wouldn't it be nice to be shown in TV (again)?


Push me luck!


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen