Montag, 17. Januar 2011

1'500

At this point I would like to thank everybody for joining my blog.

Today when I looked at the statistics I've seen that since I started my blog I had 1'500 visitors. In my opinion this is a great success 'cause I thought Im writing this stuff just for me and nobody has time to read my whole nonsense. 

However I'll still try to keep this number of readers and on my second priority I would like to increase it. If you think a post is very interesting or boring, just let me know, so I can keep this way or change something, because it's all about you guys. 

I'll be here for one more month so until then, I'd like to bring the number of readers up to 2'300 that should be reachable.

Once again thx guys for your loyalty and keep reading otherwise I would feel schizophrenic :P

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen