Freitag, 21. Januar 2011

The Beneficial Event

I think I don't need to tell you that there are floods in Brisbane because most of you already asked me if I'm still alive, so we just skip that part.

To help the victims of Brisbane who lost almost everything, my school organized a little event to collect money. So what kind of event would fit best to do this..
An event wich underaged students can attend as well.. which is fun and cheap.. likely  in the evening.. and where you can see a lot of skin.

Yes, I'm talking about a Pyjama Party slash Movie Marathon.
Yes I know what you might think now, this is not the type of party Ardi would go to and it really isn't but it's for a beneficial thing so I spent 10 bucks.


The main problem was, how is a pyjama defined?
Every staff told me just to wear something but it isn't like I go to sleep 'cause my pyjama it's just my underwear.


So I took a tanktop and my orange boxer shorts I got on Xmas on which it's written (F.B.I - Federal Body Inspector). That was funny and when I got there I was very surprised.
There were almost only girls there and all of them in Hot pants.. lucky me!


Despite of some technical defects it was a cool evening. There was pizza, popcorn, chocolate and soft drinks. The movie was called "the Blindside" I think it would be a pretty interesting movie if you haven't been interrupted every 2nd minute by some strange noises and weird questions but I really don't want to complain.. I didn't stay for the second Movie 'cause I've already seen it. But I took a lot of pics and I think I should organize one of those pyjama parties as well.


Today at graduation they told us, that 425 bucks has been collected.. not a big deal but at least there were some people who had the same opinion like me to try to help.


Some consequences I had to take, Since today I'm an official member of the schools library and guess what was the first movie I borrowed?!


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen