Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

I'm French

Hello Partypeople

This week the cambridge courses started in my school like FCE and CAE, that means loads of new students! to precise that there are about 150 fresh (wo)men. To precise that.. more then 90 people from switzerland. There is no more english in school it's just german and I'm not here to improve my german..

It's not only in school but also during free time. Tuesday while I was getting some food I heared 2 diffrent groups, in the store, speaking german. This is so bad because I was making better and better now this.

Don't get this in a wrong way I'm happy about new faces espally because I already now some of them and more people, means more friends, means more fun (basic maths)

Oh I didn't tell you.. I canceled my homestay. They were great but just too far, so I'm living now with 4 Brazilian containing 3 girls and 1 guy. They're so fun and I like them and the best my place is 2 minutes from school and 50 meters from beach sooo central. In the same building there are living other students too so before going to parties you can just change the level for warm up party.

anyway I did this too to have to speak english, but now..

I couldn't handle this because I spent lot of money I hardly worked for to come here. That's why I told everybody I'm from France.

Swiss people from german part are so affraid of french, they learn it in school for at least 4 years but they're not able to speak in french. Now I'm not that good in french espacially when I write, but when I speak there are, rare, but there are people how might think it's my first language, so they keep distance or speak english.

Isn't it a great Idea?
..
It isn't! because there are not only german speaking people in switzerland.. but also french speaking and out of these 90 swiss there are about 30 french speakers.. so guess.. I'm improving french..

cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen