Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Diagnose: Party

- sleepy
- unmotivated
- lost apetite
- feet ache
- Tinitus
- Herpes 


These are the documented symptoms for a disease called "Partos Olvaro" or more common the "Over-Partied-Syndrom" (OPS). Unlikely I have all these indications except herpes (I swear!).


The Medical formula for OPS is simple:


(mP * lP +Sx) + Scl / RP = OPS

now the translation for those of you who are not experts in this subject:

(many Parties * late Parties + Sex) + School / regeneration Phase (sleeping) = OPS

In some case where no Herpes  is you can subtract Sex or add Pv, which means Preservative. Depends on the subject.

with simple words OPS means this - Shit happens!


I got OPS because from last Tuesday 'til Sunday i went out everyday although I had school next day. This sounds so bad but.. yes it is bad. Anyway I did always my homework and went to school on time, I was like usual. Here is my advice never sleep after party before going to school. Your body can't handle that because he is ready to regenerate and you interrupt this process. If you sleep before class make sure you sleep between 30 and 90 minutes this effects like a power nap, but make sure you get your lost sleep after school.

Anyway you need a lot of practice to do this, that's why I would like to thank army. It's the second time in Australia I see the advantages of military.

This week I'll do the cure to fight off my OPS (doesn't mean to not go to parties anymore.. just less).

At this point I would really like to thank all my fans of which most of them are working while they read this post and get jealous. You really shouldn't be jealous, furthermore you should feel sorry for me.. like I do for you.. 

Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. haha... nice formula..:D but i'm sure you have herpes... just admit it... =P

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I swear I don't..

    by the way, what are the symptoms of herpes..? :D

    AntwortenLöschen