Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

My Sucket List

Most of you are probably familiar with the movie "Bucket List" with Robert de Niro and Morgan Freeman (by the way, one of my favorite actors), but for those who aren't, a bucket list is a list with things you like to do before you die.


Those of you who still are in contact with me, know that I miss everything so much all though I'm having much fun here. I'm not this kind of person who writes a list with things he want to do before he die, I think it's kind of dramatic 'cause everything in life counts and not only the 27 things you wrote down on a list.


Anyway you all know that the water level is rising here in Queensland, so I wrote a list with things I like to do when I get back to Switzerland (if I get back, Airport was closed this week..) and because somethings in Australia sucks we call this a "sucket list".


My Sucket List:

1. Taste spices on food and not only sauce. (especially Aromat)
2. Taste a really good old french dressing.
3. Go snowboarding.
4. Drive around in my car.
5. Tell my brothers what they should and what the shouldn't do.
6. Meet my friends on a cold sunny sunday just to walk around and talk nonsense.
7. Learn at least 5 more jokes about blondes.
8. Show my family how good I improved in kitchen.
9. Start thaiboxing again.
10. Do a lot of Urban Survival videos and post all of them on my blog.
11. Drive on the right way of a street.
12. Take a bath (everybody tells you you are not allowed to have a shower for more then 4 minutes, but that's not true).
13. Wait for the bus, which arrives ALWAYS on time.
14. Meet my friends at McClarens before going to the clubs.
15. Stop to use Skype.
16. Buy real cheese.
17. Eat handmade chocolate.
18. Go to the movie theaters  (I'm so not updated..).
19. To not have to ask people I just met, where they're from.
20. Box with my little cousins even when I know, they're going to beat me.
21. Get my mates away from they're girlfriends (no I'm kidding, they should just stop watching grey's anatomy with 'em).
22. Go ice skating even when I fall always down.
23. Stop to learn Portuguese.
24. Not have to wait ages when I stop at a traffic light.
25. Sleep in my bed and wake up in my mess of a room =)
26. Read real newspaper and not only the online version.
27. Find the one.


I think more or less that's it. 
Don't get this in a wrong way, I like Gold Coast but I miss those things so much and my family and my friends and and and.

Cheers


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen