Montag, 24. Januar 2011

Hurting Nipples

Oh my goodness, I just went through my old postings (and tried to not get sentimental) and discovered that I've never written something about surfing. People why didn't you tell me? I write so much in my blog (not too much, but anyway much) that I can forget the real stuff that matters.


I only tried to surf, because I miss snowboarding so much, so I thought, hey let's try. I didn't take any lesson 'cause I thought it's not gonna be that hard and in snowboarding I just went without knowing how to slowdown or stuff.


When you go to surf, make sure you use a big one for beginning of course you can use a short one, but it's much harder to stand on a short board.
The difference is that with long boards you are faster while paddling and because of the size you don't need to balance too much while trying to stand up.
Short boards are meant to be flexible on the waves you can turn immediately because they are light and sharp shaped.


The first 2 times a took a big one and then I thought lets try it with a short. It's such a difference.
Make sure you practice in little water how to catch a wave and stand up - not like me.


Before you go to surf you need a license from the federal traffic office.
You need to fill a form the questions were more or less these:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Surfing License Form:


1. Do you want a license for pleasure or business?


2. Have you ever been surfing without a license and been charged?


3. Are any heart disease  in your family history?


4. Can you swim?


5. How good can you swim?


6. Did you ever watch a surf movie (if Keanu Reeves played in this movie, then it doesn't count)?


7. Are you an Australian citizen?


8. If not, do you think you can become one when you have a surf license?


9. How many sharks you have to see until you consider to get out of the water?


10. Do you know that you can't impeach the federal traffic office if you die while surfing (theoretically)?


11. Do you have the figure to wear a wetsuit?


12. In other words, Do you think other surfer will consider you as a whale if the see you in the water?


13. Do you eat fish?


14. Do you want a license to commit suicide?


15. Do you own a microwave?


Please return the complete form to the federal traffic office unless you are female and answered the 11th question with yes, then just send a photo of you wearing a wetsuit or rashie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pretty tough questions aren't they?
Your question now should be, what is a rashie?
Good question! A rashie is like a light wetsuits which looks like a t-shirt, looks pretty cool if you want to impress girl, true story!


I would highly recommend you a rashie because otherwise you nipples are going to hurt by the end of the day.
You always put wax on you board to have a better grip and when you lie on the board and scratch your chest against it, you will have whole of your front wounded.
I now the desire is big, but don't laugh it's really not funny.


Oh and something else, never go surfing with nipple piercing, biiiig mistake!


And if you thought I will tell you how to surf, keep hoping 'cause I don't know either, I only stay on the beach with a surfboard next to me because it looks cool.


cheers





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen