Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011

Bubble Australia

I'm sitting now in Dubai at gate 221 and waiting for my flight back home.
2 hours until boarding..
I just had a 14 hours flight next to me there was a huge black guy, imagine an NFL Full Guard with a weight of 250 pounds. This guy next to me was for sure his older brother.


As I'm sitting here, I'm thinking about the time I had, the people I met and the experience I made.
In all this time I've been there, I never felt like home. I mean of course you get used to it, but I felt always like in vacation.


Lucky me, I'm flying with Krista back home, poor Krista got to work tomorrow, she asked me while we were driving to the airport, what is my gratest experience I had in Australia. I thought a lot about it but can't define one thing. There were so many and all of them were connected.
Experiences such as surfing and the sea you won't forget, but also little things like, swimming by rain in the lake on Fraser Island, eat pancakes on a sunday morning, watching the sunrise after clubbing, even all the animals I've seen.. moments like this will last forever.


I would like to say thank you for several things:


Thanks..
..Army, for giving me the money which allowed me to come over here.
..Daniela's, for having me in your house.
..Prolinguis and especially Gabriela for organizing my trip.
..to all the people I met here with whom I had a lot of fun.
..to all my beloved in Switzerland and Canada for keeping the contact and missing me.
..Ripcurl, for your rashie which made it possible for me to learn how to surf.
.."Nu" mineral spring water, without you I had survived my school days.
..Enzo, for cutting my hair.
..Blogger, for writing on you all my nonsense.


As I already said here it's not like home or let's say it this way, Surfers is not real.
Susie had the best expression for this, she used to say: Bubble Australia.
After the bubble bursts, real life starts again.
What does it mean for me? Back into real life I have 20 days to learn for my exams it's gonna be tough because I've to learn something I knew 2 years ago.
Of course I'll continue writing to not let you getting bored.
Susie asked me on my last day, what I learned.
the whole flight I was thinking about this question, and I'm still thinking..


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen