Freitag, 25. Februar 2011

Plan B!

It happened..
shit happened..


Today it's the first time I don't know what to write..
Normally I take my notebook click "new post" and start to write today I got stuck for about 4 minutes.. 4 minutes is far to long to think about what to write.


Why does this happen to me? I really don't know but then I started to realize..
..I'm back home and.. it's boring!


I spend hours with studying everyday did a little workout on Tuesday but my muscles still hurt.
Oh and probably the most interesting part..


It started to snow again! =)
It's so beautiful watch the white magic outside until... you go out.. it's cold and windy.
Your hair get wet after it took you hours to style them.. (For most people not for me, I wake up every morning with the ideal hairstyle for the day, sometime it even changes during the day)


But because of my exams I can't even think about snowboarding..
What happens if I wouldn't pass and believe me this could really be the case, because I have no Idea about this stuff anymore.


So I made up my Plan B! 
In the case I don't pass I'll apply for the special forces of swiss army.
Don't ask me why, I still can't answer it for me, it's just ..


I think it might be interesting to try.
out of 400 applicants the chose 8 every year (I still think it's a lie, there are not even 400 guys in swiss army..)


They already send me the forms to fill out and they're really intelligent, after you found out what you have to do for the physical test, you're scared, but they send you a sheet on which you can see the payment..
to be honest you get good money even during the 18 months instruction.


What you have to do is this:
at least..
50 push-ups in 2 minutes without stopping
60 sit-ups in 2 minutes without stopping
10 chin-ups in 2 minutes without stopping
5 kilometers in less than 24 minutes
8 kilometers and 15 kilogram on your back in less than 58 minutes
25 kilometers and 25 kilogram on your back in less than 3.5 hours
300m swimming in less than 10 minutes


this is really hard.. for most people.. but not for me I do this with a blindfold.


You see, I do care about my future and do plan it.
Yeah I know I always boast, that I'm spontaneous and stuff but hey, it's about money making so you're allowed to plan.


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen