Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Chloe's graduation speech

Hello my friends and strangers 

As you now I was not able to upload my videos in Australia, but now as I'm back I'd like to share my experience with you.

Now, do you remember how I told you about the graduation speeches? And do you remember about the japanese people speaking and nobody understands?
I made a video of one of them graduating. Don't get this in a wrong way, Chloe (we really don't know what's her real name) really improved her english (I guess) it's just.. she's so funny when she speaks unclearly into the microphone =)

enjoy the movie!

Langports Studios presents..

in association with Paradise Pictures..

Directed by Ardi
Executive Direction by Adam the Principal
Sound by Joe
Casting by Nici from reception

Staring: Chloe as Chloe 
Barbara as the teacher
Statists as Students

(Parental control, this movie might contain scenes of violence and sex. 
Please make sure this clip is not being watched by underaged)




Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen