Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Fishy-Nonsense

I would like to be a fish..
Not this type of stupid fish that just swims around and got trapped in a net.
I wouldn't like to be a shark because he just doesn't look funny.
Nor this kind of boring fish that lies on the ground of the sea and hangs around (by the way just like my cousin does now in Canada).
I want to be a whale!
Otherwise that's not a good idea because when I swim around Japan they'll catch and make soup out of me.
I would rather be a lagoon fish who gets lost from time to time to the wide touristic beaches and observe how a boy and a girl are swimming at midnight in the sea just in underwear and kissing otherwise how could a fish imagine a kiss in the air, that would be unusual and he will think all People are like this and he will swim away and get bit by a shark.
What's cool to be is a starfish.
You know just hanging around, enjoying the beautiful view of the corals and.. that's it, I don't think he does more than this..

Actually I'm really concerned about all those little fishes out there.
I mean, does anybody of you know what's happening with the world?!
I like to eat fish especially tuna but when I think that there will maybe no more tuna in the world.. what will we do? Eat anchovies? Hell no!
That's why I'm thinking of founding the STRO the Save the Tuna Reserve Organization!
I accept every donate straight to my deposit account. the IBAN is: 491-756-4889-0071-32
The tuna will thank you!


I don't want to be a fish..

Cheers

1 Kommentar: