Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Wilson's Revenge

I know what you're waiting for!

You still want to see the person I wrote the most about..
Yes.. Me! 
But today I got a special! Today I'm gonna show you a clip of me AND Wilson!

Of course you remember Wilson the bored crow. Which really attacks you while cycling (maybe he's jealous).

Yes I recorded it and here I need to say, it's pretty difficult to manage a camera, cycling and look after a crow but I as a multitasked machine can handle this without any problems.. (I almost fell..)

So this video is just a prove it's not funny or something (it's not meant to be funny) normally this crow attacks you 2-3 times this day he came just once.

Oh and before you watch the video.. please don't take any note of the singing part, it was just to make him angry.

enjoy


Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen